Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Helping Hands Needed"

Dear Friends,

On Saturday, August 11th, we are in need of assistance to clean the Farrington High School Auditorium after an interior upgrade.

  • What will the time involvement be? 8am to 11am
  • What will we be doing? The interior of the auditorium will be painted this upcoming week. So, we will be the team that goes in to make it shine, and bring a sense of life and transformation to the auditorium.
  • What supplies should I bring? Laughter, wonderful heart, and delightful smile.... hot malassadas..... NH & Spirit of Aloha will provide all the required supplies.
  • Are kids welcome? YES
  • I can only help out for 2 hours, should I still come? Please.
Who should I contact?Please contact me at trevord@enewhope.org . Also, please feel free to contact me at 842-4242 ext 121 if you have any further questions.

With much love and appreciation,

Pastor Trevor Drinen

No comments: